(Picture – jewelry made & sold by Alex 8 used as example only)
- What: For only $35.00 you’ll get a polymer clay face, paints/brushes, instructions, and some design ideas to inspire your creation of a unique painting. The faces will be fitted with either a hanging loop (including a necklace cord & clasp) or a high strength magnet.
- Who: You – NO experience needed and Alex 8 … that’s me! I’ve been mentoring artists and teaching adults both personally and professionally for about 20 years. I think of jewelry making as therapy. It helps spark my creative juices when other media like paint are feeling flat. I’ve been making and selling my therapy (jewelry) for 8+ years. For additional information on me and my artistic pursuits please visit my website: http://alex8art.com/index.html
- Where: The Wonderful & Fantastic Artistic Edge Custom Framing & Art Gallery – 1880 Fulton Ave. Sacramento, CA 95825 (Phone 916-482-2787)
- When: Friday, September 30th from 6pm-8:30pm night
- Refreshments provided, however, if you would like wine, bring your own!!